• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

4000 Watched Hours

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
YAY! I hit the required watched time! I am now over half way to monetization. Now if only I could get my sub count to follow the same pace as my watch time lol It's okay though that its not I just think it's interesting is all :)

Congrats on the watch time!
Now you just need 717 more people subscribing your channel for watching you tapping and cutting blocks of soap.
That's quite an interesting niche, just doesn't really cut it for me (pun intended). :)

Wish you good success on topping up your subscriber count.

Congrats on the watch time. Keep doing what you are doing and the sub will come.
Do you instruct people to sub? Asking for subs may result in a few pushing the button?

YAY! I hit the required watched time! I am now over half way to monetization. Now if only I could get my sub count to follow the same pace as my watch time lol It's okay though that its not I just think it's interesting is all :)
Congrats and Keep doing what you are doing the watchtime will help pump up your channel in the algorithm

That's amazing, well done on doing such a good job!
The ASMR community has been getting so much love recently; I freakin' love it.
I'm gonna check out your channel now actually, my thirst for tingles always remains just a little unquenched. c;

Congrats and Keep doing what you are doing the watchtime will help pump up your channel in the algorithm
o I didn't know they still went off watch time for the algorithm cool beans! :)
That's amazing, well done on doing such a good job!
The ASMR community has been getting so much love recently; I freakin' love it.
I'm gonna check out your channel now actually, my thirst for tingles always remains just a little unquenched. c;
aaww thank you! :) I love ASMR its so fun to make and to watch as well!

How long did it take you? I think the 4000 watch hours will happen a lot faster than the 1000 subs for most people?!?!
I think it greatly depends on your content honestly, but it only took about 3 months ish. My videos tend to be a quit long though, and people tend to watch alot of the video because of the kind of videos they are.

Back