• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Do you think I will get 100 before the end of the year?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys !!

Today I woke up to a new subscriber which means I have finally reached 40 and am now closer to hitting my goal which is 100 :) !!

I want to thank you guys for giving an amazing amount of support and advice !!
I feel like being a member of this site has helped me in understanding more of the youtube community :)

So thank you guys so much for everything !!

This journey has just started and I am extremely excited to see what the future brings :)

Have a lovely day !

Reactions: Adelle and Sabrina

Adelle

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
You're totally gonna reach your goal of 100 subscribers before the year ends. As long as you stay optimistic, anything can happen.
I believe in you and your ability! Stay true to what you do.
Oh, and of course congratulations!
40 subscribers is awesome!

braixen1264

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Congrats, you're nearly halfway! It feels great when you wake up one day and realize that you're at 50, then 75, then 90, then finally you check and see 100 people subscribed to you :D

JustCallMeCass

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yay you go girl ! Im gonna go check out your channel now ! that is super good work ! I know the feeling every time I wake up to just one new subscriber I do a little happy dance.

Hard work pays off ! keep it up x

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You're totally gonna reach your goal of 100 subscribers before the year ends. As long as you stay optimistic, anything can happen.
I believe in you and your ability! Stay true to what you do.
Oh, and of course congratulations!
40 subscribers is awesome!
Aw, thank you Adelle !! That really means a lot !! I am moving next year, to norway again and hopefully I can get more into it when I am there :)
Thank you so much for the love and support !!
Have an awesome day !!!![DOUBLEPOST=1474628185,1474628079][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats, you're nearly halfway! It feels great when you wake up one day and realize that you're at 50, then 75, then 90, then finally you check and see 100 people subscribed to you :D
Yeah, I get so overwhelmed with every subscribed so I have no idea how I am going to handle 100 haha !!
Waking up to a new sub is the best feeling :) I love making videos and interacting with people !!
Thanks for being so kind !![DOUBLEPOST=1474628441][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yay you go girl ! Im gonna go check out your channel now ! that is super good work ! I know the feeling every time I wake up to just one new subscriber I do a little happy dance.

Hard work pays off ! keep it up x
Thank you Cass !! I do that too !!
I love this experience & I can't wait to see what the future brings !!
btw I loveeeee your channel !! I really like your personality & your editing !
I am moving in February back to Norway and I want to do a lot of DIY inside the apartment so I will definitely be doing a DIY dreacm catcher :) I subbed keep up to date on your videos :)[DOUBLEPOST=1474628575][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! I hope you will get to 100 subscribers soon enough!
Thank you so much :) !! I hope so too but I enjoy every single day of it :) !!

Megan Byrne

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
C
Hey guys !!

Today I woke up to a new subscriber which means I have finally reached 40 and am now closer to hitting my goal which is 100 :) !!

I want to thank you guys for giving an amazing amount of support and advice !!
I feel like being a member of this site has helped me in understanding more of the youtube community :)

So thank you guys so much for everything !!

This journey has just started and I am extremely excited to see what the future brings :)

Have a lovely day !
Congrats thats amazing I've subbed! Would love it if you could check out my channel too (ThruMegsEyes) ! Love from the UK :)