• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

40 000 views and 300 subscribers on my gaming channel

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After more than 2 years of gaming videos and streaming, finally my gaming channel reached 40K views and 300+ subscribers. With that being said I must say that gaming is the most saturated and the hardest to survive niche on YouTube. I started with gaming videos back in 2009, and then it was much, much easier - even with low res gaming solution videos, people were searching for them and watching. Fast forward to 2017 it's almost next to impossible to find a game that is not already played thousands of times and available on YouTube in UHD60p.
My main channel is doing great without gaming. I've polled the subscribers if they want to see gaming videos there and more than half of them said NO. I've posted about this poll, but the barbaric moderators deleted my thread, instead of just moving it, but whatever. I am now aiming for 50K views on my gaming channel and 500 subscribers.