• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

40,000 SUBSCRIBERS! NO WAY!

TiredGiraffeHD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Actually i'm past 40,000 subscribers i'm on 43,000 right now.

In the past 1 week i've gained over 20,000 subscribers, the past 2 days been insane 10K subs! this morning i only had 38,000 and when I got back i was on 42,000.

It's simply because I'm doing something no one done before (or unsuccessfully done before) I took some time and researched some things and I setup an afk stream where users can win gift cards. This is totally legit and people can win live codes for xbox. The way my stream works is the longer you stay on the stream the more coins you get and with those coins you can redeem them on live codes or gift cards.

For the past 3 days my stream been averaging 100+ viewers at most of the times. The stream also has over 16,000 likes in total.
- Sorry if my spelling isn't as accurate, English isn't my first language.

- 50,000 subscribers in the next 3 days?

Never give up and do something unique that people haven't done previously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing! I don't fully understand what you are doing, but the results are phenomenal! Congratulations!

Reactions: TiredGiraffeHD

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That´s an amazing growth! Is there a video that went viral or something?
I can only imagine how far you could go with that growth, I hope you will keep us posted on that, ok?
I must admit as well that I´m jealous with you!

Reactions: TiredGiraffeHD