3rd Party Claims?

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey so im just wondering ive got like 3 3rd part claims on my new channel and I get why I did upload songs in an Mix (Basicly took different songs in the same genra and made an mix) and like 4 of em had copyright protection on them so I get the point of copyright :p but what im wondering is will I still be able to partner my channel if I keep these videos.. I don't care for the Money or anything at the moment so the owner or 3rd party can take that :p but will I be able to get partnered and safe from getting channel banned and so on :p?

Thanks for all responds ;)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Moved this to the copyright claims and legal discussion :)

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Networks as far as I'm aware don't even know about any ID Claims you get, they might pick up the music themselves, even if it wasn't claimed, but it shouldn't bring major problems! ;)

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Networks as far as I'm aware don't even know about any ID Claims you get, they might pick up the music themselves, even if it wasn't claimed, but it shouldn't bring major problems! ;)
Sweet :D

GamingHappens

HEY LOOK! a distraction!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
careful though because with content ID's. Because if the company decides to switch over or change polices it could turn into a strike (unlikely in most cases) but figured I would mention it

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
careful though because with content ID's. Because if the company decides to switch over or change polices it could turn into a strike (unlikely in most cases) but figured I would mention it
OK thanks for that good to know :)

Reactions: GamingHappens