• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

35 subs with more than 10k views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmo720

Reaction score
I am so excited about reaching 35 subs for my channel. I was originally aiming for 30 by the end of July so the extra subs are icing on a nice cake. Next goal is 60 subs.

Good luck to everyone else and their channels too :)

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Those are both achievements to be very proud of. I look forward to both of those milestones myself. Good job ;)

Reactions: Marmo720

Marmo720

Reaction score
Those are both achievements to be very proud of. I look forward to both of those milestones myself. Good job ;)
Thanks mate. Every subscriber I gain gives me goosebumps lol. Goodluck with the milestones, I am sure it won't be long :)

Henrypiano6888

VGM and Classical Covers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Those are great achievements man, especially the 10k views! :D I think you'll be able to get another 25 subs to get to 60 :)

Marmo720

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I just need to figure out how to increase my retention rate now hehe ;)

Miles

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! I'd be happy with just the 25 subs, as of now I have all of 17, lol. 10K views? Crazy! Keep it up :)

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Keep reaching higher goals! Nothing is too ridiculous! Most Excellent Achievement!

Status
Not open for further replies.