31 Videos No Subs, Are My videos Bad?

HiNamesDev

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi Everyone!
So I have 31 Videos out now, and I just would like some feedback on my Channel. My early videos are not that best, but I have learned a lot and have improved my video quality the best I can with what I have for now.

I just don't know if there is anything I Am missing? Maybe my videos are not being found, I Am not to familiar with the SEO, but I thought my keywords were good though. I don't know, but any advice would be very helpful. Thank you all!

My Channel Name is Woolpack: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbzeHw2riqqdVDfseOyPD7g

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Animator
I would suggest making some videos on trending topics. Once you have gained subscribers a views from the trending topic the YouTube algorithm will suggest you more. After that you can make videos on whatever you like to do.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'd suggest getting a better microphone for improved audio, and trying to get better SEO. Make more filled descriptions, use hashtags (You can have up to 3 of those), fill up your tags, cross promote on social media
To get big on Youtube nowadays, you really need to go aggressive. It's odd.

thefourwinds

Reaction score
Honestly, it's not SEO. It's the content. Not to say your content is bad or anything. Youtube has been around for a long time, and so many many many types of video have been produced before. You have to think when making a new video, has this been done before. If it has, why is my video better, and why would people want to watch instead of some other big channel. Also, your content is not very niche focused. That only works if your channel is big, not when starting out.

Anyways, good luck, for what it's worth I think your videos are quite charming :)