Gaming [30K sub channel] Full-Time Co-partner NEEDED

RedKick

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a channel of 30K subs who unfortunately are randomized subscribers gained from different videos throughout two years of random uploads. At least, I believe the YT algorithm is more generous to channels with more than 10k subs, but I might be mistaken.
I have an MBA Marketing degree and I am looking to monetize the channel and apply certain things I've been taught. Since the monetization requirements are there already (views and sub count), all I need is the new content and then we can monetize immediately. Profit percentages between the two of us can be discussed. I can't say for sure but I am probably willing to spend a few hundreds out of my pocket if marketing expenses are needed. I am also a part of a game development project, so if you have any experience in development, please mention it, it would be a plus.

I am looking for a partner who has the time to participate in EDITED gaming videos discussing indie video games and I am willing to open up to different subjects as well. I am looking to expand topics once the channel has increased in terms of subscribers. We are both going to edit in order to be able to deliver quick and consistent videos.

WHAT YOU NEED: -Skype -Availability -Video editing software - have some intermediate knowledge on editing videos
The most important thing for me is if you are easy and fun to work with, everything else comes second.

THIS POSITION CAN BE FILLED WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON, but I will decide that after I review the people who sent me an email.
IF YOU ARE A GIRL, obviously that's a huge plus due to marketing purposes and a higher profit percentage will be considered.

Last edited:

TurtleSquadYT

Reaction score
im willing to collab just dm me on discord my name is TurtleSquadYT#8620 just dm and well talk more :)

crimsin

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey id love to be a part of your channel, ive been making mostly gaming videos since 2013 and have a couple hundred plus some deleted videos that werent super great. Ive been using After Effects for over a year and ive gotten pretty good with it. I can download skype if needed. Unfortunatly i dont have any game development experience though

my channel is https://www.youtube.com/crimsin
Im not super active on here so if i dont respond i have my socials listed on my profile on here

Thanks for reading,
Crimsin

NOX it

Reaction score
hey! i would love to collab with u but since i have practically no subs it would be understandable of u to decline im a pc gamer and have games like gta rainbow and apex and also fortnite plz msg me if u would like to collab or tell me your discord

Regards,
Nox