• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300K Views and Climbing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
I'm slowly but surely approaching half a million views. I guess my next goals are 500K and then 1 million by the end of the year. I also want to make one viral video by the end of the year.

I'm slowly but surely approaching half a million views. I guess my next goals are 500K and then 1 million by the end of the year. I also want to make one viral video by the end of the year.

Best of luck to you and your goals
2837350-the_very_best_of_the_success_kid_meme_success_s513x339_302066_580.jpeg

Congrats! One of these days, I need to get around to making an attempt at a viral video too.

Congrats! One of these days, I need to get around to making an attempt at a viral video too.
I think my viral video possibilities are either going to be something really weird, my dogs, or if I just happen to catch a random crazy event. I tend to keep an eye out for crazy stuff and never pass the opportunity to snap a video. One example of not passing an opportunity was when my friend got the cactus stuck in her hand, I told everyone "Wait! Before you start taking it out, I'm filming this s**t!" lol! I think that one's only got 8,000 views, so it didn't take off like I thought. Oh well, I'll keep trying! If I ever crash into a huge cactus on my mountain bike I'll have my GoPro on, so I'll get the action shot as well as me pulling out the needles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back