• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3000 Video views, setting new goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Last night we hit 3000 video views, which we all very happy about. We got around 1000 of those in the past 2 weeks, so we're trying to decide how many views we would hope to be at by Christmas.

We also doubled our subscriber base in this brief fortnight, and now have 27. We would really like to push this figure for Christmas as well.

So YT talk, we're asking you to see if you can help us get 5000 video views and 50 subscribers for Christmas. I'm posting one our recent videos below, we would really appreciate the views and any feedback to improve our content. If you enjoy it, please like it. If you want to see more, become a subscriber :happy:.

Thank you for your time-WatermelonR0fl

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i would subscribe to your channel , but i already am :D awesome videos , keep it up :)
Thanks for your support mate! I liked your last Painkiller: Hell and Damnation video, you had a fair amount of coins by the end of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.