• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 Subscribers & Tracking #'s

601Travels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone! I just passed the 300 mark.

I have a little notebook calendar that every night I write in the # the day ends on. Just something I stared doing since around June and it helps me to see the growth of my channel, especially on days it seems the number has stayed the same forever..

6/13/2018 - 100 subscribers
8/3/2018 - 200 subscribers
9/19/2018 - 300 subscribers

What I took away from this is that it basically took from January to June (6 months) to reach my first 100. Less than 2 months after that I gained another 100 and a little over a month after that I gained another 100 bringing me to my total today.

My goal is 1,000. I would love to hit that around the new year if possible. I plan on uploading more consistently and am always trying to improve my content.

Thanks for taking the time to read about me hitting 300! I am very excited and am grateful for each and every one that I get. This site is such a great resource and I am glad to be here.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
nice job, i had a similar curve as well. took a few months to gain the first 100 then a couple months to gain the next then a little over a month to gain the next 100. then i kind of leveled around the 80-90 subs per 28 days for a few months. (partially due to really busy schedule and less upload frequency) then now up to 110 subs in the last 28 days and growing.

it will come in surges that make no rhyme or reason. im gaining quite a few subs every day but i did have 1 day just in the last 4 weeks that was -1 sub for no apparent reason. your probably see after a few days of no subs your have one random day that does really well and it all levels out.

Reactions: 601Travels