• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 Subs

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
:):):)
Feel like I'm making some progress. My old stuff gets lots of views but with none or few call to action prompts i suffer poor engagement. I'm learning to do that better and some of my newer content only needs a third of the views to generate a new subscriber. Wish I'd known this bette at the start. So thought I'd pass this on in case it helps someone else.
I guess I didn't care about subs at the beginning. Also subs don't equals views I've proven as I've mustered up a couple hundred thousand views anyway. However low subs does hurt your channel as others measure your success by simply looking at your sub count which can work against you if your trying to attract brand deals as such.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep up the good work. For those earlier vids getting the most views, make use of cards, outros and pinned comments to drive viewers to your other videos. ^^

Reactions: UhoohExtra