• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 subs! (Over 100 overnight!)

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whao! Well, THAT escalated quickly!

Just four day days ago I posted here in the milestone forum that I'd finally hit 100 subscribers. Took me about a month to get them. At that point, I created a short but funny channel trailer and spent $20 promoting it via AdWords, and proceeded to gain 100 more subscribers over the weekend. I was very pleased with the response.

Then last night, I see that one of the large channels in my niche was broadcasting live, so I joined in. I had previously reviewed one of their most popular recipes in my last video. Turns out they had already seen it, LOVED IT, and asked ME for a collab right there in the live feed, and then told their subscribers how much they loved my content and to subscribe to my channel. I've gotten over 100 subs overnight and they're still coming in!

And in the midst of all this excitement, I received a comment on another recipe review video from another huge channel in my niche, telling me how much she loved the video and also asking me for a collab! I must be doing SOMETHING right if the largest channels in my niche are starting to ask *me* for a collab with only a handful of subs!

This is small potatoes for most folks here, but I'm over-the-moon excited about it!

Reactions: Pierce's Mom

HowTo101

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Whao! Well, THAT escalated quickly!

Just four day days ago I posted here in the milestone forum that I'd finally hit 100 subscribers. Took me about a month to get them. At that point, I created a short but funny channel trailer and spent $20 promoting it via AdWords, and proceeded to gain 100 more subscribers over the weekend. I was very pleased with the response.

Then last night, I see that one of the large channels in my niche was broadcasting live, so I joined in. I had previously reviewed one of their most popular recipes in my last video. Turns out they had already seen it, LOVED IT, and asked ME for a collab right there in the live feed, and then told their subscribers how much they loved my content and to subscribe to my channel. I've gotten over 100 subs overnight and they're still coming in!

And in the midst of all this excitement, I received a comment on another recipe review video from another huge channel in my niche, telling me how much she loved the video and also asking me for a collab! I must be doing SOMETHING right if the largest channels in my niche are starting to ask *me* for a collab with only a handful of subs!

This is small potatoes for most folks here, but I'm over-the-moon excited about it!
wow thats awesome! congrats on the steady flow of subs! also thanks for telling us how you did it ill have to try these techniques sometime!

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love hearing these stories. Congratulations. Now WORK HARD. DONT LET THIS OPPERTUNITY GO AWAY.
I just said this during lunch a moment ago. I cannot let these new subs down by not following through with awesomeness. Thanks for the pep talk! :-D[DOUBLEPOST=1492538450,1492538417][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, I got almost 250 subs from that one shoutout. Sitting at 375 right now.

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
400+ subs as of this morning! SQUEEE!

(I know this train will slow down soon as the 'shoutout effect' wears off, but it feels good at the moment!)

Reactions: Pierce's Mom

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
400+ subs as of this morning! SQUEEE!

(I know this train will slow down soon as the 'shoutout effect' wears off, but it feels good at the moment!)
That's awesome man! =] And sure the train might die off there...but as long as you keep making good quality videos like you have been doing I'm sure it'll pick up again and your success will continue further. Keep up the good work!