• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 subs and counting!

blastofcitrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been a YouTuber for gaming since 2011 but took a break for a couple of years to focus on college. When I started posting regularly again in April I went from 250 to, as of today, 306. I'm also nearing 150k channel views, hope I can make it there before the end of the year!

Reactions: S_Mielz

GrumpyGem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good work! Any tips for gaining the subs in the first place? I seem to be getting views but no one subscribes :(

Reactions: blastofcitrus

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations on your milestone! Here's to many more.

blastofcitrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good work! Any tips for gaining the subs in the first place? I seem to be getting views but no one subscribes :(
Thanks everyone!! The best advice I can give is to keep uploading, as regularly as possible. Kind of my mistake when I took the college break, but I've started uploading daily recently. I also make custom thumbnails with PhotoShop for my more popular videos to give a better first impression; catch the eye when your video is seen on a list. If it's something you can't do daily, I think 2-3 videos a week is good enough to get yourself noticed also. Keep at it!! :)

Reactions: GrumpyGem

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Great! I am also going towards 300 and 200k views so we are similar :) I agree thumbnails are very important. Then when you have more views, more subscribers will also come.