• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 subs and awesome stuff within reach!

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everyone!
I just wanted to share with you my newest milestone - 300 subs! :)
I've been taking YouTube more seriously lately, and this is my third month of relatively regular uploads... And my sub count has grown from 100 to 300 since I started this (for me) new form of dedication! I am really happy with this progression, and a lot of other minor milestones are getting closer and closer every day!
My first video just hit 4.000 views as well, and at the moment I almost have new videos breaking the 1.000 views mark by the week... Aand, the biggest one within reach must be 20.000 hits overal, which I am only 1.500 views from reaching :-D

Anyway, this was a lot of random information for you guys, sorry about that... I am just stoked about my recent progress! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want any tips (mainly for newer channels, the rest of you guys probably know all the knowledge I could provide already).

Next major goal: 1.000 subs within the next 6 month!

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Awesome Job Man! So this means that you're earning 100 subs every month. Congratulations! I am sure that you will pass 1000 subs barrier very soon. All the best :D

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Awesome Job Man! So this means that you're earning 100 subs every month. Congratulations! I am sure that you will pass 1000 subs barrier very soon. All the best :D
Yeah, that's exactly right! :)

I hope to be able to keep the growth up like this, and maybe even make it exponential at some point!
Thanks for the reply!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Hard work really does pay off!