• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 Subs & 50,000 Views

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I can't believe i'm creating this after only posting my 200 sub milestone on 3rd March only 11 days ago! I also managed to pass the 50k views mark

My growth seems to have really picked up over the past few weeks, hopefully it will continue going forwards but i'm just trying to enjoy it while its going as I worry it'll start to drop off again in the future!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations, I wish you the best of luck with your channel!:)

Philip Jensen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats man! Solid work with all the content you're producing.

Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
Well done! They say first 100 is the hardest, and after 200 your videos appear in more places on the site. Not sure how true the second one is but i know how hard the first 100 is - i’m at 65 subs right now!

Can’t imagine how 300 must feel. Where are you promoting your stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BossHogg FGF

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I can't believe i'm creating this after only posting my 200 sub milestone on 3rd March only 11 days ago! I also managed to pass the 50k views mark

My growth seems to have really picked up over the past few weeks, hopefully it will continue going forwards but i'm just trying to enjoy it while its going as I worry it'll start to drop off again in the future!
Hey hey what an accomplishment! Keep it up bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations, I wish you the best of luck with your channel!:)

Congrats man! Solid work with all the content you're producing.
Cheers, have been enjoying producing all my video so far so hopefully that will continue :)

Well done! They say first 100 is the hardest, and after 200 your videos appear in more places on the site. Not sure how true the second one is but i know how hard the first 100 is - i’m at 65 subs right now!

Can’t imagine how 300 must feel. Where are you promoting your stuff?
I have certainly found its gets easier past 100 (mine really started to pick up at 168 subs. Promotions wise I have had quite a bit of success with reddit. Other than that I've had loads of support from game developers, i've found asking really nicely got me quite a long way, they were happy to retweet my videos to their viewers and put me on their websites so this directed a lot of targeted traffic to my videos :)

Hey hey what an accomplishment! Keep it up bud!
Thanks Buddy :up2:

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

Congrats on your continued growth. Keep up that momentum! ^^