Gaming 300+ Sub PC Gaming Group!!

matt franz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Franzy here and I am trying to find a gaming group with a good amount of subs so we can help out each other please let me know

Requirements-
15+
Good Mic
Good pc
300+ subs

Please let me know and we can start as soon as possible

rahiplays

Reaction score
Hey bro i check out your content and i'd also like to collaborate in some Gmod i already have a friend with me so if you could bring 1 more person on board we could record i like an hour or so if you want

matt franz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey bro i check out your content and i'd also like to collaborate in some Gmod i already have a friend with me so if you could bring 1 more person on board we could record i like an hour or so if you want
yea for sure man whats your skype

Reaction score
20 years old. Looking to get back into Youtube to make friends and have fun playing games with. I do have discord.

Use to have a Youtube channel but it fell through. Experience with Voice over, Narration, Video editing, Hosted a couple podcasts, and Digital Illustration.

Just looking for cool people to make cool stuff with and have fun doing so.

matt franz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
20 years old. Looking to get back into Youtube to make friends and have fun playing games with. I do have discord.

Use to have a Youtube channel but it fell through. Experience with Voice over, Narration, Video editing, Hosted a couple podcasts, and Digital Illustration.

Just looking for cool people to make cool stuff with and have fun doing so.

ok i added you on skype

FrownyBiscuit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there person! I would be delighted to do some sort of collaboration with you on gmod. I own a small channel as well, boasting 307 subs so far. My fanbase likes to call me Caboose ^-^
If you show any interest in collaborating with me, my contact Information is in the description box of all my videos
hope to talk with you soon...
<BAREV>

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have 295 subs so not 300 but if you enjoy my content It would be awesome to collab with someone. On all my videos I have a twitter and instagram link that's the best way to contact me if interested
Keep it meaty!