300+ Partnership??

JustEpicShots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is there a network that requires 300+ views per month and has a decent cpm and doesnt have a ridiculous period of time that i have to stay with them??
Thanks

JustEpicShots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's extremely rare to find any contract under a year. And check out social blade:
You already got the Apply for partner button at the bottom of your stats.
IM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THAT
check one of my threads

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
wow i looked at your channel and you have 500+ subs and only 11,000 views......i find that hard to believe specially since i that only have 135 subs have a total of 80,000 views so you should have a lot more. My suggestion to you is before you start looking for a network you need to fix the way your channel is structure....i notice in the links on your channel you have a website to gain subs, Do NOT have a channel based of sub4sub, your channel will never succeed that way. if your still doing that stop it, not because is bad but because it will hurt you and your channel.

Reactions: VlogRays

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow i looked at your channel and you have 500+ subs and only 11,000 views......i find that hard to believe specially since i that only have 135 subs have a total of 80,000 views so you should have a lot more. My suggestion to you is before you start looking for a network you need to fix the way your channel is structure....i notice in the links on your channel you have a website to gain subs, Do NOT have a channel based of sub4sub, your channel will never succeed that way. if your still doing that stop it, not because is bad but because it will hurt you and your channel.
Yeah dude the network I am with really screens for people who do mass sub4sub. They lose money recruiting channels like that.