• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 Goal achieved

GeoMFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've been uploading on youtube since Sept 2006, but i haven't really been trying to be somewhat consistent since a year ago.

I was around 250 sub a year ago and i have been trying to gain 100....its taken me a year! haha i know that sucks but i got there.

The funny thing is my old videos would get over 100k clicks...one is in the 300k clicks (these are videos like 7-8years ago) but i was't trying to get them out there...just uploaded them and let them be. But since this last year i've been putting a lot of hard work into my videos.

I do mostly funny clean voice over edits of movies. For example back to future, Jurassic park, batman v superman and more. My videos aren't as good quality wise and badlip reading or auranauts, but they are still very good.

My stuff stands out if people give them a shot because i have a story in each one of these....they are not just flat out humor. Anyways....i'll be releasing a 20 + min long Star Trek Insurrection Redub/edit in a few days. I've been working on this for 3-4months. I'll be lucky if it gets 500 clicks in a month. Some how my content is not catching on. (Yesterday badlip reading uploaded stranger things and its already over 2 million clicks haha)

By the way this is my first post on this forum. i just found it.... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: JEgginator9000

cubanhacker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Nice ! Congratz ! Did including end screens and other features from your most visited videos lead to added traffic to your new videos ?

GeoMFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like your dedication! Happy to see someone like you out there!
Thank you. My YouTube page is growing like those annoying slow trains..but I'll hopefully get there one day

Nice ! Congratz ! Did including end screens and other features from your most visited videos lead to added traffic to your new videos ?
I don't know...maybe a bit. I've tried all those tip like tell people to subscribe at the end,...or say share with your friends. I think what doesn't help me is I'm not into social media. I made Facebook/twitter accounts for my YouTube page but I didn't have a preexisting account where I had hundreds of followers on those accounts. I know my stuff is really good....it's just they are not fast paste humor...they are mixed with story too.

I even make 2 Star Wars action figure movies that are both like 1 1/2 each. Each one took me over 3 years to make. They are good but neither one has reach even 1k clicks. I enjoy making these videos....I make them for myself first cuz this is my hobby...I love this stuff but I'm not good on spreading this stuff out and figuring out how to get a wider audience.