• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

30 Subscribers, 1000 Channel Views! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtOrAut

I've Got It
Reaction score
I admittedly was staring wide-eyed at the view count for about ten minutes when it had hit '996 Views.' >_>

ArtOrAut

I've Got It
Reaction score
Aye, there might have been a fist pump or five. x33 Thanks, I can only say it was due to determination, hard work, and brainwashing every single person who got too close to me. <_< Tying them to chairs mighta contributed, too.

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hahahahahahaha "Fu** the people" , dude even on owr underwear is written mad ein china hahahahahaha, and stoner babe`s ... i think i heard that before lol , nice vidoe man you got my sub and view lol

ArtOrAut

I've Got It
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks! =D Pretty sure my videos get better with each new installment, so you're definately better off watching them in reverse order. xD

Reactions: xandru8

ArtOrAut

I've Got It
Reaction score
Thanks, I shall try. x3 Loved the Cinnamon challenge, by the way; nothing says bad ideas like taking a hit of spice. @.@

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
why thank you very mutch :D be sure to tune in to the next bad ideea where i try to find ghost chilly pepper lol ... oh god ... youtube fame ... why must you be do ... dificult hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ArtOrAut

I've Got It
Reaction score
xD Chili pepper.... yeeeeeah, you can go do that Youtube fame thing, I'll be over here in obscurity, unnoticed by the world, but with an intact tongue. >_>

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hahaha ... its just that ... the ones that did it seem to have so mutch fun ... oh god ... (not true) lol well ... youre ideea of obscurity is quite genius, youre vieos are full of facts and quite entertaining man, youre destined for grateness hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.