TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi all,

Probably going out on a limb here but im looking for someone to help re-record my current intro music as it may not be as copyright free as I believed it was. I can provide a copy of the piece via PM but at current it runs to about 20 seconds and im looking to basically just do those 20 seconds but loop the ending bit to take it up to 30 (So that its easier to cut) its mainly synth music and I am willing to pay (Though if you could send me a link to some examples of your work in the first instance that would be ideal)

either drop a message here or PM me for more info!
Cheers!

kikiubo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi, I'm interested, to be honest I have more experience with orchestral music but I would like to practice a little my synth skills.

Joolsdveye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi, I understand you wanting to keep the same music but if it's copyright then just go for something else. There is lots of Free Royalty Free Music around if you know where to look. Unfortunately I am not allowed to add links here but if you follow the link to my channel below, then navigate to discussion you will find a link for 20 free tracks you can download now, no sign up or payment needed. You'll also find links to many other sources for free music.
Good Luck

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Is this request still pending? Please drop me a line at my soundcloud or YT link as I'm not yet allowed to use the PM function on this board. As a music composer and producer I can certainly do some music that goes well with your request. I agree to Joolsdveye, recreating copyrighted music is not that cool.
Wish you all the best,
HiEnergy