3 Years, 750 Subscribers! What's Wrong?

Elysia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You spend so much time on YouTube but still you don't know much about it. Do you know how many videos are uploaded each minute? Google it, as I am sure it has increased few times since the last time I check.

Why I am asking this? Well it will show you why your videos are being lost and hard to find for others, which means no or low views amounts, again which means no or low amount of new subs.

For promotion I would suggest three options: Buy shoutouts from bigger channels, buy advertisement directly from popular facebook/instagram/twitter group or pages and last ADWORDS.

Because the first two are a bit more complicated as you have to do everything yourself for starters I would suggest a bit more expensive approach but newbie friendly which is ADWORDS.

Create adwords campaign for your video (google it if you do not know how to do it) you will pay around 0.05 per view. Make sure to select your best video that has cool intro as viewers will only see first 5 seconds of the video and if they will like they will continue watching it, you will only pay for it, if they watch more than 5 seconds and don't skip your add.

Set daily budget of 10$ and run it on Monday - Tuesday, you will get around 1000 views per day on that video and if viewers will like your content they will subscribe, you looking at gaining 2-5% of subs from your views. Also for your adwords campaign you can select who you want your ads to show and what should be their interests . For example travel.

Honestly this is exactly the advice I would give you. Spending money on gear is not going to help get viewers one bit. It will only make your current viewers enjoy the videos more. that being said. I did just sub to you haha and I want to know what Gimbal you are using and what you are shooting on lol. But yess you HAVE to pay for advertising these days or you will be lost[DOUBLEPOST=1494961180,1494960281][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, After watching a bunch of your videos, the quality is great, the locations you film in are beautiful but... and this is a big but... We know NOTHING about you. People like to watch and follow people that they feel like they know personally and are friends with, unfortunately we don't get any of that from your videos. the only thing we know about you is that you travel to cool places. I think you would have a lot more success if you put more of you and your personality into the videos, with a LOT more dialogue. This way it gives your viewers a chance to get to know you. I think you could do VERY well on here if you do some advertising and get a LOT more personal in your videos. If you look at any of the famous travel vlogers you will notice that about 50% of their videos are them talking to the camera, showing us what they are doing in these places and the things they are experiencing, not just showing us views and sights.

Reactions: Pedro Nascimento

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Also, After watching a bunch of your videos, the quality is great, the locations you film in are beautiful but... and this is a big but... We know NOTHING about you. People like to watch and follow people that they feel like they know personally and are friends with, unfortunately we don't get any of that from your videos. the only thing we know about you is that you travel to cool places. I think you would have a lot more success if you put more of you and your personality into the videos, with a LOT more dialogue. This way it gives your viewers a chance to get to know you. I think you could do VERY well on here if you do some advertising and get a LOT more personal in your videos. If you look at any of the famous travel vlogers you will notice that about 50% of their videos are them talking to the camera, showing us what they are doing in these places and the things they are experiencing, not just showing us views and sights.
Thanks for the advice, you know what, a couple months ago I didn't used to talk on my videos and someone here told me that that I should talk a bit more on my videos and give a bit of my personality on them, so I started doing it, but yeah I think I should talk a bit more on them.
I have a question for you, when you say that I should talk more, should I talk more about the place that I am in that moment or should I talk about myself?
You're right famous Vlogers they talk a lot, the thing is on my videos I don't want to add stuff just to say I have it there, for me it has to make sense and make the video good.[DOUBLEPOST=1494987322,1494986941][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly this is exactly the advice I would give you. Spending money on gear is not going to help get viewers one bit. It will only make your current viewers enjoy the videos more. that being said. I did just sub to you haha and I want to know what Gimbal you are using and what you are shooting on lol. But yess you HAVE to pay for advertising these days or you will be lost.
I have spent some money on guear, cause I believe as well that if you don't have good content nobody will subscribe either if you spend money on advertisement or not.
I'll tell you all my guear, it's no secret!
Camera I use a Canon 5D Mark III and I shoot RAW video on her using Magic Lantern. The camera is on a gimbal, the Beholder DS1. For underwater footage I use a GoPro Hero 4 Silver. If you have any questions let me know.

elPepin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The quality is really, really good. The vistas are great and I wish you would appear more in them not necessarily speaking. I just wish you would have included your name in the channel's name to make it a bit more personal. There is something in the continuity of the video, I mean you show vistas and then talk and repeat, I can't put my finger on it. You should watch Casey Neistat, your visuals remind me of his.