3 Year Video Ideas???

ItsMegan2

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So the three year anniversary of creating my channel and uploading my first video is coming up next month, and I wanted to do a cool video to celebrate it, but I don't have any ideas? If you've done anything to celebrate a channel anniversary, what did you do, and what ideas do you have that I would be able to do?

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hmmm....I've seen people do ...
1.Q & A's
2. Funny montages
3. A trailer to something new you're working on.
4. Behind the Scenes or Making of how you do your videos.
5. Thank You videos.
6. An anniversary video going over X amount of year(s) video (showing clips from all kinds of videos).

Or a mix of one or two or three of these things. At least those come to my mind when I think of a X Year Anniversary-like video.
Hope that helps. =]

ItsMegan2

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmmm....I've seen people do ...
1.Q & A's
2. Funny montages
3. A trailer to something new you're working on.
4. Behind the Scenes or Making of how you do your videos.
5. Thank You videos.
6. An anniversary video going over X amount of year(s) video (showing clips from all kinds of videos).

Or a mix of one or two or three of these things. At least those come to my mind when I think of a X Year Anniversary-like video.
Hope that helps. =]
Thank you so much! A couple of those sound pretty cool! I'll definitely try to plan something like that!

Reactions: Farley Productions

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think a montage of clips from your three years on YouTube would be cool and could also serve as a channel trailer too!! Congrats on 3 years!

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! That's amazing. Maybe you could do a giveaway to most loyal subscribers.

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there! I need to ask you this, where do you get your motivation from? :) With 245 monthly views after three years I am super curious.

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
3 years! congrats. Considering you have been making videos for 3 years I think it would be a really good if you did a video reacting to your old videos :) thats personally a video i would really enjoy