• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3 Million Views!

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As of today, my channel has passed the 3 million view mark!

The milestones have been many this past 7 days. A week ago, I surpassed 3000 subscribers and I had my first video reach 1 million views . Today, the channel reaches 3 million views and I'm nearly half way to the next subscriber milestone of 4000. Now I just need to get all my backlogged material edited and uploaded!

Quick question to the moderators - when you say these milestone announcements should not include any kind of promotion, does that include not mentioning your channel name?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats, keep it up. :)

Quick question to the moderators - when you say these milestone announcements should not include any kind of promotion, does that include not mentioning your channel name?
By promotion we mean don't ask for subs and views etc. :)

Reactions: Hulio

newestkpop

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very cool! Congrats! This is a solid milestone. How long did it take?

As of today, my channel has passed the 3 million view mark!

The milestones have been many this past 7 days. A week ago, I surpassed 3000 subscribers and I had my first video reach 1 million views . Today, the channel reaches 3 million views and I'm nearly half way to the next subscriber milestone of 4000. Now I just need to get all my backlogged material edited and uploaded!