3 breasted girl we're on mars! Stone air report Episode 1!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
But will mother approve????????????? Or wait, is mother the bear? I dunno sounds nasty.... If I win do I get a kiss from the princess? And by princess I mean @JeriKane[DOUBLEPOST=1413322948,1413322882][/DOUBLEPOST]
And it always is!! But if you wanna make art you have a fart a few rainbows am I right?? AM I RIGHT??? OMG I'M SO FLIPPING FREAKING GOD DANG RIGHT.
if you win ha! mother will approve the match but not the victory!

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Reactions: Vicboss

Reesebomb

Musical Weirdo :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
But will mother approve????????????? Or wait, is mother the bear? I dunno sounds nasty.... If I win do I get a kiss from the princess? And by princess I mean @JeriKane[DOUBLEPOST=1413322948,1413322882][/DOUBLEPOST]
And it always is!! But if you wanna make art you have a fart a few rainbows am I right?? AM I RIGHT??? OMG I'M SO FLIPPING FREAKING GOD DANG RIGHT.
Fart out the rainbows for some true art. That's the main objective if you want to excel in fartistry basically.

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
i know! i mean we all know you can defeat that bear......damn you mother..and your politics!
She's all like "Ohhh I'm mother, I created you all so now you gotta wrestle a bear and fart garlic glitter and s**t. Why she gotta always be doing that stuff to us man? I mean maybe sometimes I wanna go out and NOT create a shiny delightful tapestry of fart magic on everything that crosses my path including children. I mean I know the kids love it but what am I garlic farting Santa Claus? MOTHER BACK OFF!!![DOUBLEPOST=1413323234,1413323209][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fart out the rainbows for some true art. That's the main objective if you want to excel in fartistry basically.
That's what you went to college for right? Listen to this woman she knows.

Reactions: Vicboss