3 Brand New Forums at YTtalk

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Looking good Michael, very good decisions with the new forums!

Reactions: Michael

derraleves

YouTube Marketing Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger
Hey everyone, I forgot to post this one earlier here, in this video I tell you about our 3 new forums and what you can post in them, I hope you are all enjoying the new additions and have fun posting!

Thank you for watching guys :)

@JeriKane @Apoxa @TheBatteryChicken @kkushalbeatzz @CatsRants @Crown ;) @Katherinejane001 @Gabriel @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @brodielawrence @Vicboss @Stike96 @Styxie @babyteeth4 @Stef @GafferGames @JohnKenShow @Fibula @KGATV @derraleves @Daniel @Munchito696 @Shane.C @Kleineganz @Stike96
Michael... This is going to be great! You are making YTtalk the best place to for content creators to talk and learn together! :) Thanks!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looks good! :)
Looking good Michael, very good decisions with the new forums!
Great job on the new forum sections, Michael.

Cheers guys :D I am happy with how its going so far!

I really like the idea of splitting the chillout room up. I really like your choice of categories too :D.

Also thanks for tagging me twice :p.
I did? Oops :p it allows for even more expansion in the future if we ever need to too which is awesome :)

Michael... This is going to be great! You are making YTtalk the best place to for content creators to talk and learn together! :) Thanks!
Thanks Derral, it is certainly exciting as we havent added a new category since we began which is a step in the right direction :)