• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3,000!

Dave Pollack

Hey everyone! My subscriber goal for 2019 was 3,000...I was hoping to hit it in November or December. Thanks to a recent video doing VERY well (for me) I hit 3,000 subscribers today!! Really happy about it, and now I'm looking ahead to 4k. Onward and upward!!

Just checked it out, its really informative. I'm not musical at all lol but my two friends that help me with my channel watched the video and said you were very knowledgeable, and it was a good video. said it was "good for a variety of levels." they're kinda of jerks too so thats saying something lol

Just checked it out, its really informative. I'm not musical at all lol but my two friends that help me with my channel watched the video and said you were very knowledgeable, and it was a good video. said it was "good for a variety of levels." they're kinda of jerks too so thats saying something lol

I appreciate that!!

Back