• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3,000!

Dave Pollack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everyone! My subscriber goal for 2019 was 3,000...I was hoping to hit it in November or December. Thanks to a recent video doing VERY well (for me) I hit 3,000 subscribers today!! Really happy about it, and now I'm looking ahead to 4k. Onward and upward!!

Reactions: Crown

weeaboo sammy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Holy crap dude good job. whats the channel called id love to see the video

Dave Pollack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Holy crap dude good job. whats the channel called id love to see the video
Hi, thanks for that! For some reason my channel isn't showing up anymore on my posts...not sure why. But if you search "Dave Pollack rhythm" it'll be the first one to pop up!

Money Talks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow that's awesome!! I guess it really is true when they said one video is all it takes! Keep it up!

Dave Pollack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Wow that's awesome!! I guess it really is true when they said one video is all it takes! Keep it up!
Yup! For a channel that averages 500-1500 views per video, to see my video after 2 weeks is at 115,000 it’s pretty crazy!

Reactions: Money Talks

weeaboo sammy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just checked it out, its really informative. I'm not musical at all lol but my two friends that help me with my channel watched the video and said you were very knowledgeable, and it was a good video. said it was "good for a variety of levels." they're kinda of jerks too so thats saying something lol

Dave Pollack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Just checked it out, its really informative. I'm not musical at all lol but my two friends that help me with my channel watched the video and said you were very knowledgeable, and it was a good video. said it was "good for a variety of levels." they're kinda of jerks too so thats saying something lol
I appreciate that!!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep it up. :up: