• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3,000+ subscribers!

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just hit 3,000 subscribers and accumulated 100K views in a month!!! So stoked. Every time I hit a crazy milestone, I feel the need to share my happiness! Not bragging but to show you guys that good things happen to those who put in effort and consistency.

Months ago I've been stuck on ~400 subscribers for a month and gaining only 1-2 everyday. I kept working, uploading nothing else but trendy hot videos. I started uploading 2+ quality videos a week instead of weekly now. Fixed up my thumbnails and editing by keeping it nice and simple. Stayed up late on school nights to edit and plan video ideas. With these changes, I see drastic improvements- gaining 130+ subs and 6K+ views a day.

My ultimate goal before my channel's first year anniversary is to have at least 30K.

If anybody wants to ask me any question, feel free and I'll be glad to answer them. Thanks for reading and have a great day. :wavespin: if somebody like me can do it, so can you

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Congrats. The 6K+ views per day is even more exciting than the 3000 subscribers in my opinion!!!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Growing well mate - keep it up.

TripSide

Bing, Bang, Pow?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice, keep on going. Don't stop.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wow, that's terrific! Keep up the good work!