• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3,000 Subs B-day Present!

B E L L A

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've been stalking this forum since about 200 subscribers ago and FINALLY had the courage to sign-up today. Y'all seem to encourage each other and spread positive vibes so I want to share a little bit of my journey.

My recent goal was to reach 3,000 subs by 06/30 which happens to be my bday. A few days before the big day I looked at my social blade and the expected day for that mark was July 2nd. I call it a present because for some magical reason I reached exactly 3,000 on June 30th!

Thanks to everyone who's been posting their milestones, lowkey y'all are really encouraging!

ThisisJericho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
:wavespin: Congratulations!! And before your birthday, thats like a bonus! Happy belated btw :dance: Glad you signed up and joined the Yttalk family! Chatted up with lots of people here, so friendly and give so much great advice!

Also, wanted to say hii on your channel, to check it out, but I think your link is broke :crying:

Reactions: B E L L A

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Never seen a channel like yours before! Very unique it'll take you far congrats

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! That's excellent!

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! Several folks mentioned your unique niche, but when I click your channel link it says the channel doesn't exist. What gives?

B E L L A

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thank you guys so much, It definitely feels good to finally be apart of the YTTalk family!