2D guy wearing caps! :O Channel art review

Dig

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
After months of busyness I've finally gotten around to revamping my channel art, I've been meaning to do this forever! I'd really appreciate any and all kind souls taking a quick glance at my channel banner and icon and telling me what you think :) I tried to create a vibrant, positive vibe with the art direction, I hope that comes across!

So any feedback is greatly appreciated. And I truly mean ANY, positive, negative, constructive, irrelevant, sarcastic, archaic, arachnophobic... Every bit helps, even if you don't think you have anything useful to say, say it anyway :) Whatever your reaction is it can help a great deal, and hopefully we can make something beautiful come out of it ;)

Cheers to everyone reading this, hope you're having a bangin' day :winkphones: Godspeed on your respective YouTube journeys!

Luscid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi, mate! I've checked your channel both from my PC and from my mobile phone because I was not sure if the banner isn't cropped in the mobile version but everything seems great! I think you have succeeded with the positive vibe! I think you should work on your thumbnails though - they are good but I think it would be better if you make them more similar to each other! It would be good for your channel branding :)

Dig

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi, mate! I've checked your channel both from my PC and from my mobile phone because I was not sure if the banner isn't cropped in the mobile version but everything seems great! I think you have succeeded with the positive vibe! I think you should work on your thumbnails though - they are good but I think it would be better if you make them more similar to each other! It would be good for your channel branding :)
Yeah, I hear ya about the thumbnails. I've actually been meaning to revamp them for a long time, it's just that after months of making the songs the thumbnails become merely an afterthought :) But good call on the thumbs, I'll definitely be getting around to reworking them. I have some ideas as to how to incorporate the existing art style into the thumbnail design, just have to conjure the time to get crackin' on it! :)

Thanks for taking the time to check out the art and share your thoughts, I truly appreciate it ;) (btw your channel artwork is absolutely bangin' :D Wish I had that kind of talent)

Luscid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah, I hear ya about the thumbnails. I've actually been meaning to revamp them for a long time, it's just that after months of making the songs the thumbnails become merely an afterthought :) But good call on the thumbs, I'll definitely be getting around to reworking them. I have some ideas as to how to incorporate the existing art style into the thumbnail design, just have to conjure the time to get crackin' on it! :)

Thanks for taking the time to check out the art and share your thoughts, I truly appreciate it ;) (btw your channel artwork is absolutely bangin' :D Wish I had that kind of talent)
I would love to see the future development of your thumbnails! :) Btw do you make the music by yourself? Although I'm not into that type of music I must say it sounds really professional!
I'm glad you like our channel art! We put a lot of time and effort into the drawings! Actually my partner is the one with the talent, I'm coming up with the ideas and writing the scripts.. so I'm also kind of jealous of his talent :D
Keep up the good work! :)

Dig

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I would love to see the future development of your thumbnails! :) Btw do you make the music by yourself? Although I'm not into that type of music I must say it sounds really professional!
I'm glad you like our channel art! We put a lot of time and effort into the drawings! Actually my partner is the one with the talent, I'm coming up with the ideas and writing the scripts.. so I'm also kind of jealous of his talent :D
Keep up the good work! :)
I appreciate the compliments :) Yes, I do make the music myself, everything from writing to recording, mixing etc. in my little home studio that long ago went by the name of "bedroom" :D I'm obviously not as proficient with visual art, hence the thread, but I'm committed to ironing out the channel artwork to the best of my modest ability. If only it were as easy as spouting gibberish into a microphone... :D

Yeah, you're both extremely talented and I love how the narrative and the illustrations go hand in hand. The uniqueness of the art really gives you a recognizable identity in my opinion and its a prime example of what rad artwork can do for a brand. Tell your partner a random internet dude thinks he's awesome! :D

Reactions: Luscid