• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwitchGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Greetings all forum goers! I know this isn't a huge milestone or anything, but just wanted to say my channel reached 250 video views. Not a lot, and only 3 subs but just thought I'd make a thread haha :)

Reactions: SubjectSarah

SubjectSarah

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Greetings all forum goers! I know this isn't a huge milestone or anything, but just wanted to say my channel reached 250 video views. Not a lot, and only 3 subs but just thought I'd make a thread haha :)
We all start somewhere and I think it's great that you've reached your first milestone. Here's to your next 250 views and beyond! :)

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Oh congrats! You've got 250 more views than I have, so be very happy! You're winning! :)

Reactions: Grant Casual

SwitchGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the support guys, took a bit to actually reach that number but hopefully with the upgrade in content quality the next will come quicker lol

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Congratz! Just keep it up and you'll be up to 25,000 video views before you know it!

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Congrats man! I'm sure this is just the beginning of something much greater for your channel! Keep up the good work! :)

NotoriousDBAG

Watchoo lookin' at trick
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats dude, anything is an achievement, no matter how big or small. Soon you'll be posting about 2 million views haha.

SwitchGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks or the support everyone, it can get discouraging while the channel is slow growing right now but it means a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.