• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

250 Instagram Followers

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
I have more than doubled my subscribers in less than 2 weeks.

If anyone has any strategies for getting more followers or apps you like for managing your Instagram account let me know. IG is tough! :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
USE HASHTAGS! Seriously, I'm not a big hashtag user, but Instagram really does reward it. I get more followers with appropriate hashtags than I do with the best photos I take.

Reactions: Roman Ryder

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
USE HASHTAGS! Seriously, I'm not a big hashtag user, but Instagram really does reward it. I get more followers with appropriate hashtags than I do with the best photos I take.
I probably need to niche down more on hashtags. I was reading this morning that your posts disappear in a matter of minutes with popular hashtags. I've been using a site called hashtagify to get related hastags for my topic. I may start in Instagram from now and look carefully at the smaller related hashtags on searches.

Thanks for the tip!!!

KyleNoir3202

Reaction score
Greetings! If you're interested in increasing your content's reach on Instagram, then there's a great opportunity available for you. Consider using https://viplikes.net/buy-usa-instagram-followers - a fantastic service that can provide you with 250 subscribers at a reasonable price and with maximum efficiency. By using this platform, you can ensure that your content reaches a wider audience, potentially helping you to grow your brand or personal profile. I'm confident that you'll be satisfied with their services, so why not give it a try?