2018 is halfway done with, Are you halfway to achieving your goal of 2018?

Spaced Out Anomaly

Reaction score
In real life I am roughly half way to saving up for my first car, and in youtube terms, I guess I am almost halfway to 20 subscribers? It's small but it's still significant for me.

Gerald Z

Reaction score
not even started, :). but honestly, I don't feel any pressure to rush, :) things will happen as they happen.

PickleStar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys!

We are over halfway finished with the year, and I know many of you had set goals for yourself and your channel at the beginning of the year. This is me just doing a friendly nudge/check-up on you all to see how you're doing with those!

My goal at the beginning of the year was to get: 10,000 subscribers by December 31st. I added a goal to that only a month ago and that was to: Upload every Tuesday, consistently.

Because of school, I really didn't start working at these goals until around the beginning of May. This is when I stockpiled a bunch of videos to begin releasing them in June. And since June 5, I've gone from 1.1K subscribers to a whopping 1.3K.

BUT! I have been uploading every week, just as planned. And I hope to do this for the rest of the year as well! As far as the subscribers go, I'm just working hard on producing quality content, and recognizing it only takes one video to get spread around really good for a snowball effect to happen. And with me uploading weekly, that gives me 52 opportunities a year to have a video go viral. And I am planning on creating a second channel to post different weekly content, giving me double, 104, opportunities. So, my goals still stand, and I hope to reach 10K, and continue uploading weekly for 2018!

That's my story for the year, what about you all? How are you guys doing with your own goals?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!

We are over halfway finished with the year, and I know many of you had set goals for yourself and your channel at the beginning of the year. This is me just doing a friendly nudge/check-up on you all to see how you're doing with those!

My goal at the beginning of the year was to get: 10,000 subscribers by December 31st. I added a goal to that only a month ago and that was to: Upload every Tuesday, consistently.

Because of school, I really didn't start working at these goals until around the beginning of May. This is when I stockpiled a bunch of videos to begin releasing them in June. And since June 5, I've gone from 1.1K subscribers to a whopping 1.3K.

BUT! I have been uploading every week, just as planned. And I hope to do this for the rest of the year as well! As far as the subscribers go, I'm just working hard on producing quality content, and recognizing it only takes one video to get spread around really good for a snowball effect to happen. And with me uploading weekly, that gives me 52 opportunities a year to have a video go viral. And I am planning on creating a second channel to post different weekly content, giving me double, 104, opportunities. So, my goals still stand, and I hope to reach 10K, and continue uploading weekly for 2018!

That's my story for the year, what about you all? How are you guys doing with your own goals?
My goal was to reach 5k subscribers, I’m currently at 4767 so there’s a chance I could reach my goal before the end of the year!

Reactions: PickleStar
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys!

I am new to this forum and my channel is almost one month old. I am at 156 subscribers at the moment and I hope by the end of the year I will have 600 if I work hard and keep my subscribers happy. I hope with enough hard work I can meet my goals.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I might say that this year has gone beyond my expectations! I tripled my views within a month and I´m close to 800 subscribers, having been over 600 at the start of the year.
Even though some people might say that´s not a huge growth, it´s a huge growth for me!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think my aim was to continue with bi daily uploads. I failed around March time and didnt upload regularly for a few weeks but did get back on track eventually.
Ive picked up around an additional 37'000 subs so far through this year which is nice. Would have liked to finished the year on 200k but thats not going to happen now.

Ida Skye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Only done YouTube for 2 days so I have only 2 subscribers for now. Haha! By the end of the year I hope to reach around 100 subscribers at least. :)

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
having not set any milestones for the channel,
but I decided to get rich in here!
let's put a goal of a 1200 virtual yttalk $$$ by the end of the year!

:p :p :p

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Many of us have set goals whether it being Youtube related or just life goals.
How much progress have you made so far in 2018 in terms of achieving your goals?
If you achieved them, what is your new goal?
As far as YouTube goals go no I had a goal that I wanted to reach 1k subscribes by my birthday my birthday is in 8 days and I have 258 subscribes so that seems increasingly unlikely now