2000 views per day on your channel = 1 to 3 subs per day on average

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Where are you pulling those numbers from? Nobody in that thread is claiming a near 1 to 1 ratio. The low-end is 1 sub every 400-500 views and high-end is 1 sub every 25-50 views. I would say the average of that thread was in the neighborhood of 100-200 views per sub.
Sorry but I am not going to point fingers at anyone's channel. All and all 1-3 subs per 2000 views is average.[DOUBLEPOST=1500994638,1500994519][/DOUBLEPOST]
A "kiddy" channel? I doubt kids are watching your videos. I would say the majority of your audience are adults, especially heterosexual men, just by looking at most of your thumbnails and titles. If you turn on restricted mode on YouTube, some of your videos disappear. Definitely not advertiser friendly.
Hey bud I did not say my channel was a kiddy channel I was taking about some else don't get confussed. Don't get all crazy and start hating jackass.

Painter

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey bud I did not say my channel was a kiddy channel I was taking about some else don't get confussed. Don't get all crazy and start hating jackass.
If you were talking about someone else, you would have stated that in your post. Instead, you implied you have a "kiddy" channel. All I see is you exploiting your wife for a handful of views. Hating on what? lol You're batsh*t crazy.

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Sorry but I am not going to point fingers at anyone's channel. All and all 1-3 subs per 2000 views is average.
I believe the numbers you provided are below average, not average. When you're giving advice, and you're not an authority figure, people aren't going to take your word at face value. If you had brought in several channel's monthly sub/view ratios from Socialblade and actually had statistical information to back up your point I would be more inclined to listen. Based on the sample thread I provided, I'm just not seeing your numbers as an average. I would love to know what the Top 100 channel's ratios are, I think that'd be interesting.

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I believe the numbers you provided are below average, not average. When you're giving advice, and you're not an authority figure, people aren't going to take your word at face value. If you had brought in several channel's monthly sub/view ratios from Socialblade and actually had statistical information to back up your point I would be more inclined to listen. Based on the sample thread I provided, I'm just not seeing your numbers as an average. I would love to know what the Top 100 channel's ratios are, I think that'd be interesting.
Ok[DOUBLEPOST=1500995527,1500995321][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you were talking about someone else, you would have stated that in your post. Instead, you implied you have a "kiddy" channel. All I see is you exploiting your wife for a handful of views. Hating on what? lol You're batsh*t crazy.
Well I was talking about another channel if you would have read the entire thread. And there you go again talking smack.[DOUBLEPOST=1500995822][/DOUBLEPOST]
91,690 views Looks like you have the handful of views SMFH :tongue:[DOUBLEPOST=1500995965][/DOUBLEPOST]
You don't even get 80 views a day on your channel and your talking smack.

Painter

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@LivingWithTheGuzmans lol That's my hobby channel. I haven't posted a video on there since last year. I have a bigger kids art channel that I upload to every day and get most of my views from. YouTube promotes my videos heavy because I have a real kids channel, unlike yours. You won't be able to find that channel info on here though. I keep that private because of people like you. You must have looked through months to years of my posts to find my other channel link. You're a loser who has time to do things like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
@LivingWithTheGuzmans lol That's my hobby channel, moron. I haven't posted a video on there since last year. I have a bigger kids art channel that I upload to every day and get most of my views from. YouTube promotes my videos heavy because I have a real kids channel, unlike yours. You won't be able to find that channel info on here though. I keep that private because of people like you. You must have looked through months to years of my posts to find my other channel link. You're a loser who has time to do things like that.
This is not my only channel also I have 5 channels and many close friends that have channels as well. I have everything going for me you loser you wish you were in my shoes. BOOOMMM Your dead!

Last edited by a moderator:

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
What would you say is the average number of subs gained for each non-subscriber view? It's pointless to count the views from subscribers since those views can't possibly turn into subscribers.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Guys guys lol, let's stop with the personal insults. Disagreeing and arguing is fine but attack the argument, not the person. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.