2000 views per day on your channel = 1 to 3 subs per day on average

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcgamergirl

Coffee Fiend
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I get on average 180-200 views a day and get anywhere between 2 and 7 subs every day.

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
One thing to keep in mind is that YouTube likes videos that cause the viewer to watch other videos and stay on YouTube, so if a video takes someone to YouTube, then they leave right away, it won't be favorable. Promoting on social media has a potential to have that effect, so getting most of your views from those sources won't be as good as if the people came from other YouTube videos.
Yes I agree that is true.[DOUBLEPOST=1500987573,1500987357][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's having other channels got to do with it?
With different niche show just about the same results.[DOUBLEPOST=1500987840][/DOUBLEPOST]
Every channel is different. 2000 views = 30 subs on mine, 1-3 subs seems VERY conservative.[/QUOTE Keep in mind many people hit the subscribe button just to use it as a quick bookmark but have no intention to watch all or anymore of your videos too. Especially for many how to videos.
[DOUBLEPOST=1500987973][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get on average 180-200 views a day and get anywhere between 2 and 7 subs every day.
Your channel is too young to tell those subs can simply be from friends and family etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1500988144][/DOUBLEPOST]
where did you get that number from? i think its kind of pointless as views/subs varies so wildly from channel to channel, to me that 2000 views =1-3 subs is redundant
You know the good thing about a kiddy channel is that many kids don't know how to skip ads and have the likely tendance to accidentally click on the ads. ;)

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Every channel is different. 2000 views = 30 subs on mine, 1-3 subs seems VERY conservative.
Keep in mind many people hit the subscribe button just to use it as a quick bookmark but have no intention to watch all or anymore of your videos too. Especially for many how to videos.
That's completely based on conjecture.

I can't post links, but back to your original point, here's a thread with actual solid information: yttalk,com/threads/subscribers-to-views-count.264170/

Just replace the comma with a period :up2:

Reactions: Loki Doki

pcgamergirl

Coffee Fiend
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes I agree that is true.[DOUBLEPOST=1500987573,1500987357][/DOUBLEPOST]
With different niche show just about the same results.[DOUBLEPOST=1500987840][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1500987973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your channel is too young to tell those subs can simply be from friends and family etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1500988144][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know the good thing about a kiddy channel is that many kids don't know how to skip ads and have the likely tendance to accidentally click on the ads. ;)
None of my friends or family know anything about my channel.

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That's completely based on conjecture.

I can't post links, but back to your original point, here's a thread with actual solid information: yttalk,com/threads/subscribers-to-views-count.264170/

Just replace the comma with a period :up2:
Pretty much about 2000 views = 1 to 3 on average there are wayyyy too many fakers.[DOUBLEPOST=1500990992,1500990857][/DOUBLEPOST]
None of my friends or family know anything about my channel.
it's the views that count you can have 1 million subs and no one is watching and make no money.

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Pretty much about 2000 views = 1 to 3 on average there are wayyyy too many fakers.[DOUBLEPOST=1500990992,1500990857][/DOUBLEPOST]
it's the views that count you can have 1 million subs and no one is watching and make no money.
I went through 10 different channels on that thread and nobody is faking anything. We all have channel links, it's super easy to fact check.

No one is going to listen to your opinions if you don't start backing them up with credible, factual information. You're making too many assumptions.

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I went through 10 different channels on that thread and nobody is faking anything. We all have channel links, it's super easy to fact check.

No one is going to listen to your opinions if you don't start backing them up with credible, factual information. You're making too many assumptions.
Like I said "on average"[DOUBLEPOST=1500992869,1500992332][/DOUBLEPOST]

And to say no one is faking anything your out of your mind I saw quite a few fakers S4S channels there I am not going to point them out they know who they are.[DOUBLEPOST=1500993211][/DOUBLEPOST]

Does this look fake to you? "1,952 subscribers• 2,489 views" Your going to tell me that is real right?????

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Like I said "on average"[DOUBLEPOST=1500992869,1500992332][/DOUBLEPOST]
And to say no one is faking anything your out of your mind I saw quite a few fakers S4S channels there I am not going to point them out they know who they are.[DOUBLEPOST=1500993211][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does this look fake to you? "1,952 subscribers• 2,489 views" Your going to tell me that is real right?????
Where are you pulling those numbers from? Nobody in that thread is claiming a near 1 to 1 ratio. The low-end is 1 sub every 400-500 views and high-end is 1 sub every 25-50 views. I would say the average of that thread was in the neighborhood of 100-200 views per sub.

Painter

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A "kiddy" channel? I doubt kids are watching your videos. I would say the majority of your audience are adults, especially heterosexual men, just by looking at most of your thumbnails and titles. If you turn on restricted mode on YouTube, some of your videos disappear. Definitely not advertiser friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.