2000 views per day on your channel = 1 to 3 subs per day on average

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
2000 views per day on your channel = 1 to 3 subs per day on average so you figure where your at from there. So if your not getting 2000 views a day don't expect many subs. you need to boost up your views. Views = SUBS. And remember never EVER SUB 4 SUB That is a channel killer. keep making content and upload upload upload and promote promote promote it's not easy it's hard. Don't even think of uploading a video then going to bed thinking it's going to do good without heavy promotion it does not work like that.

Reactions: AllVisuals4U

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That is kinda the problem. I have found Reddit to be useful to get views on single videos, but those people don't actually watch the rest of my videos. So I have a couple vids at 50-400 views and the rest are mostly below 20. I also post on Twitter, but with no success.

Reactions: Gilded_Overlord

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That is kinda the problem. I have found Reddit to be useful to get views on single videos, but those people don't actually watch the rest of my videos. So I have a couple vids at 50-400 views and the rest are mostly below 20. I also post on Twitter, but with no success.
Yea that is going to happen you have to keep your head up and keep moving forward with the next video.

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ermmm I don't get 2000 views a day but I get between 1-5 subs a day. Everyone has a different situation and growth rate. You can't pigeon hole every creator
And this is not my only channel plus I have many other friends with channels as well I know what I am talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
One thing to keep in mind is that YouTube likes videos that cause the viewer to watch other videos and stay on YouTube, so if a video takes someone to YouTube, then they leave right away, it won't be favorable. Promoting on social media has a potential to have that effect, so getting most of your views from those sources won't be as good as if the people came from other YouTube videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.