• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2000+ Views and I'm ready for criticism

What is the WORST part(s) of my web series?

• The overall concept

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The writing (boring / not funny)

• The voices

• The characters

• The length (too long)

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousCritic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I finally reached a milestone. I would have posted at 1000 views, but I had one stupid video that was embarrassingly popular/unpopular, and it was skewing my numbers.

So, I now feel like I have enough experience to be able to handle and make use of constructive criticism for my web series (Totally Socks). Please don't be shy. I may not take your advice, but I would still like to hear it.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think your channel/videos are really unique. I think you should incorporate some sort of background music to set the mood and tone of the videos. To be honest, the 'Little Bunny Foo Foo' video was a bit creepy for some reason. I don't know if that was intentional or not. If it's not, maybe some upbeat/fun background could change that. The videos themselves are really well-made though, I can see them becoming popular similar to Annoying Orange with some more work.

Reactions: ViciousCritic

ViciousCritic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I think your channel/videos are really unique. I think you should incorporate some sort of background music to set the mood and tone of the videos. To be honest, the 'Little Bunny Foo Foo' video was a bit creepy for some reason. I don't know if that was intentional or not. If it's not, maybe some upbeat/fun background could change that. The videos themselves are really well-made though, I can see them becoming popular similar to Annoying Orange with some more work.
Thanks. I keep wanting to add background music, but I'm not much of a musician, so doing anything with music always takes me a really long time. I will try it on the next video.

Status
Not open for further replies.