• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2000 views a few weeks ago and now 3000 views already!!!

Valerik

Liking YTtalk
WOW guys, youtube has been a slow and at times difficult journey, but seeing soo many people able to enjoy my videos that I put soo much effort in, makes me increadibly happy and gives such a boost in confidence to continue in our exploration and journey :D

The views are climbing quickly which is great to see and hopefully soon we will also play together in collabs. This channel is all for us to enjoy and hopefully soon to play together on as well, and I hope you keep sticking around for the ride as we keep on growing!! A big thank you as well to all the people here at YTtalk that offered and keep offering advice and support to grow and improve :)

Hey Peter, thank you very much :D
I was watching a few of your videos and photos on the website and WOW at all the places you have visited!!! Very lucky and funny guy :D keep on travelling my friend, hopefully one day I will be able to do some travelling myself.

Congratulations! Keep up the good work, and more and more milestones will be hit and passed!

Congrats, soon it will be 10k then 100k :)
I wish my friend, but most of all I wish to be able to soon interact more with the audiance and create a tighter bond within the channel's family and collaborate with other as well ;)
Hopefully that will also help get to the 10k :D

Back