• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2000 subscribers and 100000 views

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Both reached within a day of each other :biggrin:
A lot of channels seem to have a huge number of views compared to their subscribers, but mine seem to go pretty hand in hand. Hoping to reach 5000 subs by the end of the year.

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Both reached within a day of each other :biggrin:
A lot of channels seem to have a huge number of views compared to their subscribers, but mine seem to go pretty hand in hand. Hoping to reach 5000 subs by the end of the year.
That's pretty awesome. 5K before the end of the year is a lofty goal, but it can be done. Congrats!

Reactions: ASMR Zelda

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! You have experianced great growth in a short period of time so you must be doing something right!
What advice what you give to someone else who's goal is to reach the same milestones?
I must check out your channel.
EDIT - So I did a quick look - My only bit of advice would be to improve on the thumbnails. Im not a fan of a random still from the video. Take a pic with a prop / smile / get in focus etc

Last edited:

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! You have experianced great growth in a short period of time so you must be doing something right!
What advice what you give to someone else who's goal is to reach the same milestones?
I must check out your channel.
EDIT - So I did a quick look - My only bit of advice would be to improve on the thumbnails. Im not a fan of a random still from the video. Take a pic with a prop / smile / get in focus etc
I am thinking of doing that. But for ASMR I don't think it's really necessary. Very few of them seem to do that. But I agree that some of the stills are not good, and I am thinking of changing up my thumbnails.

Reactions: EVO

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am thinking of doing that. But for ASMR I don't think it's really necessary. Very few of them seem to do that. But I agree that some of the stills are not good, and I am thinking of changing up my thumbnails.
I searched ASMR and from the top videos I can see - none have stills from the video? They all have clean thumbnails. Some with graphics etc. Take my advice with a pinch of salt though as I am not in the ASMR niche.

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I searched ASMR and from the top videos I can see - none have stills from the video? They all have clean thumbnails. Some with graphics etc. Take my advice with a pinch of salt though as I am not in the ASMR niche.
Yeah, some of the top ones do have clean thumbnails. Just mostly without anything added on, or no text added on.
But I definitely need to up my thumbnail game and at the least take my own decent still

Reactions: EVO

Darius Dominte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Your dedication, enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring. I wish you many years of great achievements.
You’ve worked hard to achieve this promotion, but your efforts were completely worth it. Now one of your great desires became real. Wishing you best of luck in your new capacity.