Vlog 2000+ Sub Channel Looking For Colabs

BigWillsDiaries

Reaction score
Hi guys,
So I'm new to YTTalk, I'm surfing through the forums and reaching out but thought I'd leave a message so you can contact me as well. I'm looking to do as many colabs as possible starting in 2 weeks when I start my 'Mission for 100k subs' If you check out my channel you will see my new format is a movie review video on Monday, weight loss video on Wednesday, Friday is a random day for videos such as 'Draw My Life' 'Girlfriend does my make-up' etc and Sunday I will upload a vlog diary from my week.
If you would like to get involved with some cross colabs on any of those please feel free to drop me a message, I'd prefer over 18s for obvious reasons and although I'm not fussed about sub count I'd like to work with YouTubers who take their channel seriously and are professional with it.
I hope to hear from some of you soon,
Will

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Sounds fun ^^

My message has been dropped, bam!

Tom Stevenson

Who knows what I do!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
Man, I would be happy to work with you! The weight loss wednesday sounds like something we could play on a-little!

I don't know, we'd have to talk.... But we're both English Youtubers, so I'm sure we could do a collab!

Reactions: Ron Mann

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I know im late lol but id be down also

TommyDaGreat

I've Got It
Reaction score
Are you looking for lasting collabs or just a video or two?