• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 views!

Kevin hummel

GameCrafter117
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hi all!

Looks like I hit 200+ views today!! Seems small compared to so many other channels, but I'm proud of this. I also am at 20 subs but I dont think YouTube shows this yet I know I'm at least at 19! I can't wait to grow even more and reach people who enjoy world of warcraft. I hope to develop a community of great people!

ParoDeeJay

This Space Intentionally Left Blank...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
That's awesome! We've been involved in this community for years off and on, and it's really a great bunch of people to learn from. Congrats, and here's to your continued growth!! :D

Reactions: Kevin hummel

Kevin hummel

GameCrafter117
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
That's awesome! We've been involved in this community for years off and on, and it's really a great bunch of people to learn from. Congrats, and here's to your continued growth!! :D

Thank you!!! I appreciate it :biggrin:

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Any growth is worth celebrating. Regardless of how big or small it may seem. So with that being said congratulations! =]
There are a ton of people on Youtube I've found over the years with hearts of gold. And most of them have smaller channels like you and I. So keep it up and most importantly...just have fun. That's what really matters. =]

Reactions: Kevin hummel

Kevin hummel

GameCrafter117
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Any growth is worth celebrating. Regardless of how big or small it may seem. So with that being said congratulations! =]
There are a ton of people on Youtube I've found over the years with hearts of gold. And most of them have smaller channels like you and I. So keep it up and most importantly...just have fun. That's what really matters. =]
Thank you! It's a lot harder to grow on YouTube than I thought. Those first few subscribers you have to work for! But when people realize your goal, many will start to jump on the train. My goal has been to start a community, whether small or large. I wish you the best of luck as well!! :)

Reactions: Farley Productions