• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 VIEWS!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan18

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey guys whats up?! :) So a couple of days ago i made a post about having 100 views, a couple of days later im now already at 200 views! :) Again probably not as much as others but im definitely happy! I didnt think id have an extra 100 views in a matter of days! :) thanks to everyone who watches my videos and everyones comments on the last thread! Thank you!!! :)

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Hey guys whats up?! :) So a couple of days ago i made a post about having 100 views, a couple of days later im now already at 200 views! :) Again probably not as much as others but im definitely happy! I didnt think id have an extra 100 views in a matter of days! :) thanks to everyone who watches my videos and everyones comments on the last thread! Thank you!!! :)
Congrats on making it to 200 views! At least you're growing and that's the most important aspect of it all. =)

Reactions: Dan18
Status
Not open for further replies.