• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 subscribers

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
well actually 258, spring time can get pretty insane for me 18+ hour days ect no time to even check my youtube let alone upload anything, finally starting to mellow out a little should be back to my normal 70-80 hour weeks now. checked my YouTube today, kind of expecting to see everything dead but everything Is still clipping right along as it was before I had to take a break from YouTube. stats all remained pretty stable across the entire time gained an additional 130 subscribers. should be getting back to uploading again here real soon.

Reactions: ASMR Amour

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! That is really awesome that you passed a milestone and things are still going along alright even with the break. Sometimes a break is needed. I am sort of in a break right now, but will get back on things soon I think. Life has been stressing me out some.

Reactions: Ezrider92356

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep it up :up:

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i guess its nice to know at least for my channel anyway I can take a short break without completely killing my channel