• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

matchawapple

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After posting videos for about 2 months, I noticed that it does take a lot of time and effort to create youtube videos. You just have to be creative, try out making new videos, find what's right for you, be consistent and love what you are doing! If you're not enjoying the content you are creating than take a different approach on your channel and create different content! Posting videos in the gaming niche is challenging, but if you love what you do, it shouldn't matter!

Reactions: JEgginator9000

JEgginator9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
wow 200 subs in 2 months! I agree it takes a ton of effort and it's consistency that really helps. Definitely tough in the gaming niche these days.

:coffee2:Matcha is amazing tea :D

matchawapple

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow 200 subs in 2 months! I agree it takes a ton of effort and it's consistency that really helps. Definitely tough in the gaming niche these days.

:coffee2:Matcha is amazing tea :D
Thanks! Yah the gaming niche is quite difficult, but its really fun making these videos!
Oh yes! Matcha is amazing!!!! Especially in icecream and cake haha