• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 subscribers!

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Sooo I hit 200 subscribers! Much faster than when I hit 100 subcribers! We'll see how this will work with 300 so I can see if the myth about "getting to 100 subs is the hardest" is true! :p I hope it is.

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good for you! Nice work! I always heard the first 100 is the hardest, but honestly I got my first 100 in just over 2 months, and have been working on my second 100 for 6 months now! So youre definitely heading in the right direction!

Reactions: Sydney Lee

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Woo-hoo! Nicely done!

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Good for you! Nice work! I always heard the first 100 is the hardest, but honestly I got my first 100 in just over 2 months, and have been working on my second 100 for 6 months now! So youre definitely heading in the right direction!
Thank you! Well, yeah, I guess it's different for everyone. I know this girl that just opened her channel like two or three weeks ago and she's on 100 already. Probably this myth is more true for 1000 subs than 100 :)

Woo-hoo! Nicely done!
Thank you! :)

I just got a comment from some girl "not a lot of people are subbing to your channel" though hahaha what the hell.

JoubleDumpers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Congratulations!! we recently hit 100 and are gunning for that 200 we will also see if it is quicker to achieve :D

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congratulations!! we recently hit 100 and are gunning for that 200 we will also see if it is quicker to achieve :D
Thanks! Congrats to you too :) I liked your presentational video haha :D Let me know when you hit 200 ;)