• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 Subscribers!

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I passed the 200 subscriber mark! I am quite happy with they way my channel is progressing. Whenever I log on and see that number go up I feel awesome. I feel even more awesome if views go up or I get some nice comments. I actually got one the other day that almost brought a tear to my eye. Anyway! 200 subscribers! Wooo! Now to get to 500!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! You're obviously doing something right, so keep up the good work!

Reactions: Video Game Knight

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats! You'll reach 500 sooner than you think, just keep going! :) Good luck to you :)
Thank you! I am really hoping so.
Congratulations! You're obviously doing something right, so keep up the good work!
I guess so! I am glad because when I first started I thought I would be a mess but apparently I am going ok and improving!

Reactions: ChemicalScence

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Good job, keep it up, you'll get those 500 in no time. :up:

XuskiTV

Reaction score
204 subs now! congrats. How long did it take for you to reach?

Darkinno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratz Knight.Pretty big milestone.I wish you all the best and get those 500 in no time :D

Reactions: Video Game Knight

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratz Knight.Pretty big milestone.I wish you all the best and get those 500 in no time :D
I hope so! My friend has a slightly larger channel and he has just been ballooning up lately. I am rather jealous haha but maybe after another 100 or so subscribers it will be a bit easier