• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 SUBS!

JustAndy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have just come back to start uploading on my channel and Iv just hit 200! 1000 by the end of the year? YES PLEASE!

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have just come back to start uploading on my channel and Iv just hit 200! 1000 by the end of the year? YES PLEASE!
Congrats and the Goal is reachable but you still need some work on your channel homepage if you want to start receiving that number of subs you are setting as your Goal for this year.

You see if your channel doesn't tell new viewers to your channel what the channel is about and the type of content it offers you will be losing many people who would have been subscribing if you just made your channel look a little profesional

I don't want to spoil your celebration but just to give you heads up to achieve your next goal.
Check your channel arts (no one can read the text there) simply put it does not tell me what your channel is about

You have the opportunity of creating up to 10 sections on your channel a real estate you can use to expose your other uploaded videos but you are not taking advantage of

Get to work if you really want to achieve that goal by the end of this year I can help...Good Luck and I hope that helps