• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 subs in 35 days since I opened my channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Coucou!

Hope you are doing great! I'm really happy to announce a new milestone. After I hit 100 subscribers 1 week ago, I expected to get 200 at the end of this month... but hey, I'm not going to complain of course!
It is great the amazing people I've met since I started making videos and I can't wait to meet more of you amazing people, thank you so much for your support.

Have a good one!

Reactions: ASMR Amour

Verhona

Reaction score
That is very exciting! I'm currently sitting at 71 Subscribers and I love the interactions I get to do with my audience. Keep it up and you'll be big in no time man!

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
That is very exciting! I'm currently sitting at 71 Subscribers and I love the interactions I get to do with my audience. Keep it up and you'll be big in no time man!
Thank you so much and WOOW you are so close of getting 100 subs. A little tip, the link below with your name doesn't work,, try fixing it, there's a post with instructions,, just ask a mod!
Good Luck with your channel, I'll try to find it!

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is really great! Keep it up! It looks like your channel will do well :)

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
That is really great! Keep it up! It looks like your channel will do well :)
Yeah thank you, so far is doing fine but I think this week it will calm down! You are so close to 1000 subs, can't wait to see your milestone

Congratulations dude that’s brilliant news :).
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it man and I see your channel is also doing great, keep up the good work!

Reactions: InTheDogHouse
Status
Not open for further replies.