• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 subs and new name!

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello everyone~!

A year and two months after I started my channel, I have now hit 200 subs! I was floating between a 195 and a 198 for quite a while and this is because I have left England.

That's right, Dutchie in England is no more! I had to change my channel name, because I left England way earlier than I had anticipated. This is because I got myself an Australian boyfriend and that changed my plans drastically! I have now renamed my channel Dutchie Abroad, though sadly I already claimed my channel url and can't change it anymore D:

I posting this from a hostel in New Zealand, where I will be traveling for 12 days before going to Australia for 5 weeks! I am very excited to be on the other side of the world and will continue to make videos to share the joy =D Guess that officially makes me a travel vlogger? xD

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Coucou,
Congratulations and I really hope your channel will keep growing so keep up the good work!
I really like the new name Dutchie Abroad, is always a good idea to never limit your channel in case you grow and decide to do more things or travel to other places.

I am a gaming channel but didn't want to associate my channel with the game cause if the game dies or if I decide to play something else then the channel name will not make sense, so I believe you did the right choice with the new name!

Wish you the best in your adventures!
Tschüss

KobeArnoh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
True talk..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Well done. ! I remember your channel was one of the first I spotted when I first joined of Yttalk. I sometimes watch your hiking videos as I like to explore but its easier to get you to do the hard work and just watch haha. Looking forward to seeing NewZealand and Australia too I presume soon ?

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Glad you're enjoying the hiking videos! They're my favorites to make :) I'm so excited, New Zealand has been amazingly pretty so far! We're currently in Taupo, there's a massive lake here and we're going on a sunset cruise in an hour and a half :) So many amazing sights <3

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting 200 subscribers! I hope you will have a great time in New Zealand and Australia, two places that I haven´t been to, and I do want to get there someday!
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you! You should definitely visit New Zealand, the sights are absolutely stunning! If you don't mind the massively long flight though :p

Darius Dominte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Your dedication, enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring. I wish you many years of great achievements.
You’ve worked hard to achieve this promotion, but your efforts were completely worth it. Now one of your great desires became real. Wishing you best of luck in your new capacity.